A Brand new Blogger!

Today is a day in history! Never before has a blog been posted to this blog (that never existed before). I consider myself a complete inexperienced blogger, but am looking forward to learning how it works.

Yeah, I know, a real blogger from a real landscape company would have a blog on their website. Some day that may happen. I designed our website, and considered that a feat! But I haven't a clue on how to put a blog on it. So I will go the easy way.

This blog will contain the following:
1. Project pics
2. Opinions on varied subjects
3. Comments on things that relate to the industry
4. ...and whatever else is deemed interesting

I enjoy writing, and will endeavor to use this medium as a challenge to myself. I give you the privilege to follow, if you desire.


The picture below is a project we completed in 2008. The dog, of course, was just as pleased with having his ears scratched as the homeowner was with the patio. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, tell me your thoughts.